Congradulations to Jeff Berg and the sucess of Planning Center Online! Jeff has announced that he is going to be leaving his job at Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells, CA to focus full time on PCO.
Here is also a summary of the latest updates. Worth noting is CCLI reporting!
- Added Hide Songs
- Added Hide Other Items
- Will not create a new row unless item shows up in more than two plans
- Now each Custom Property can be assigned to a Ministry Group
- Custom Properties now have a separate management page
- Added Ministry Frequency of “None”
- Added Ability to specify times for a scheduled person
- Added ability to add up to 10 plans at once
- Added Ability for viewers to click on a song name and stream song when Protect MP3s enabled
- Added Ability to stream Scorch files
- Added CCLI Reporting (enabled from the “my account” page)
- Added ability to remove used songs or to just hide them
Looking forward to the many exciting things that God is leading Jeff towards in 2007 and beyond!