Here are a few posts and other sites I found noteworthy this week that you might want to check out.
- A good article regarding the 4 Myths About Using Technology in the Church. Do you think you know what they are?
- Google announced 2 weeks ago their concept of Google TV. Tim Stevens is asking us to ponder if that may now actually bring church to our living rooms.
- With much new coverage about the crisis in the Gulf of Mexico, you may not have heard about the bad storms in Central America or the enormous sink hole that was created in Guatemala. This think is scary!
- Need a Friday chuckle? Check out this visual Twitter Parade. Just put in your Twitter username and watch how your followers create a parade with you in the lead!
- So, AT&T has finally made plans for 4G service and true tethering (using your iPhone to give your laptop internet access), but has also taken away the unlimited data plan option for new customers. Guess that’s one way to solve your network problems!
- In an interesting move, Amazon has now gotten into the wireless phone market. No longer to you have to buy your mobile phone at carrier’s store. The prices look incredible as well!