Here are some noteworthy things from this past week.
- New look for Google Calendar – Nothing radical but some good improvements for sure.
- Looks like the tablet wars will be getting hot very soon. With the success of the iPad, everyone wants in the game. The most interesting could be the Google / Verizon version.
- You will also be able to read your Amazon e-books on your Android phone as Kindle app will be available this summer.
- Google Wave is now broadly available to everyone – no special invite required.
- How has technology innovations effected the church workplace? Here are 5 radical concepts that should be considered.
- Continuos improvement can be hard concept to get your arms around. Here is how Dan Cathy is getting practical with it.
- Church Creatives is a new fresh (free) resource to help you brainstorm as well has find new material.
- Mozy 2.0 has been released with faster back-up power and the ability to also back-up locally.
- Look for Google to possible start competing with Skype in video conferencing as they recently made some strategic purchases.
Do any of these catch your attention or interest?